In 2014, The Boardr and Grind for Life partnered up to bring back the Grind for Life Series of all ages bowl and street skateboarding contests around Florida. We're already looking forward to 2015 and will have more details as each event gets closer.
Register Now Online
Check The Boardr Events Page for the full list of Grind for Life Series stops.
Divsion Formats and Times
This is the order we're running the events in, along with the breaks for Awards. All times are approximate, but we do try to run things on time. Arrive early for your division so you don't miss it!
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division: Runs
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division: Jams
- 11:30am: Street Girls Division: Runs
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division: Jams
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division: Runs
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division: Jams
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Bowl 9 and Under Division: Jams
- 2:30pm: Bowl 10 to 12 Division: Jams
- 3pm: Bowl Intermediate (13 to 39) Division: Jams
- 3:30pm: Bowl Girls Division: Jams
- 4pm: Bowl Masters (40 to 49) Division: Jams
- 4:30pm: Bowl Grand Masters (50 and Up) Division: Jams
- 5pm: Bowl Sponsored Division: Jams
- 5:30pm: Awards
- Runs format events: 2, 50 second runs, best run counts as your final score.
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 4 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.
Hash It Out
Use the hashtag #grindforlife
and follow @grindforlifeorg and @theboardr for updates and coverage on Instagram and Twitter.
2014 Grind for Life Recaps
New Smyrna Video
New Smyrna Photos
Ft. Lauderdale Video
Ft. Lauderdale Photos
2014 Series Leaderboard Final Results