Men's and Women's
Five Dock Skatepark, 68 Ingham Avenue, Five Dock NSW 2046, Australia
Registration is $100USD and is done online. Save your spot before the event fills up.
The contest is open to anyone from the Oceania region.
- Wednesday, April 10 - Practice
- 8am - 11am - Open Practice
- 11am - 5pm - BMX
- Thursday, April 11 - Registration and Practice
- 8am - 12pm - BMX
- 12pm - 2pm - Registration and Practice
- 12pm - 1pm - Women’s Practice
- 1pm - 2pm - Men’s Practice
- 2pm - 5pm - BMX
- Friday, April 12 - Registration and Practice
- 8am - 11am - Registration and Practice
- 8am - 9am - Women’s Practice
- 9am - Rider Meeting and Men's and Women's Start List posted
- 9am - 10am - Men’s Practice
- 10am - 5pm - BMX
- Saturday, April 13 - BMX
- Sunday, April 14 - Oceania Regionals
- 8am - 11am - Men’s Practice
- 11am - 1pm - Women’s Practice
- 1pm - 2pm - Women’s Oceania Regionals
- 2pm - 3:45pm - Men’s Oceania Regionals
- 3:45pm - 4:10pm - Best Trick on Red Bull obstacles, open to men and women in the Contest, cash for tricks
- 4:15pm - Awards
- The winner in both Men's and Women's for each Regionals gets a spot in the Finals in Salt Lake City, Utah along with airfare and lodging for the trip.
- Organized Jams format
- 5 skater Jams, skate in order
- 4 runs each
- Max 30 seconds or skate until you fall
- Judged on overall impression
- Top 8 advance to Finals in one Jam, same format
- Prelims will be eliminated if participation is below 15 riders
Follow @TheBoardr, @VansParkSeries, and #VansParkSeries for the coverage and the latest information on the series.
The Boardr is the Sport Organizer for the Vans Park Series, an annual park terrain World Championship tour for men and women. Get the full details on the open path to the World Championships at TheBoardr.com/Vans.