Boarding Pass is a Qualifier to get your crew into Takeover.
Red Bull Terminal Takeover information will be posted HERE when available.
Newnan Skatepark, 2 Glenn St, Newnan, Georgia
Waiver and Important Details
You'll be required to sign a waiver on site.
Competitors need to be aged 16 and up.
- 11am: Registration and Practice
- 1:30pm: Riders Meeting
- 2pm: Contest
- Crew vs crew
- 5 skaters maximum on each crew, minimum of 3
- Organized jam format
- 10 min jams
- Skate in order until you fall
- Each skater gets 30 seconds max
- Each skater scored individually
- Top 3 skaters' scores on team count for overall crew score
- Top 2 teams advance to final round to battle head-to-head
- Best Trick on obstacle TBD
- Cash for Tricks - $1,000
- $750 - tricks
- $250 - overall winner
- Winning crew receives an all-expense-paid trip to compete in Terminal Takeover in New Orleans, LA
- The Terminal Takeover operating agency will book all travel
- What will be asked of you
- You will have to bring a filmer to New Orleans
- Submit bios on entire crew
- Probably some more stuff that we’re not aware of yet!
- Performance is judged on overall impression of rider in jam
- Judges analyze the following elements when scoring:
- Commitment, creativity, and use of entire course and features
- Distance traveled while performing various tricks
- Speed, style, flow, and power
- Lines carry weight, but innovation and difficulty are also rewarded