New for 2021: Adaptive Divisions and USA Skateboarding Partnership
This year, GFL Series partners with USA Skateboarding to announce the inclusion of Adaptive Skateboarding Divisions at all Grind for Life stops!
Check the schedule and details below.
St Petersburg Skatepark, 600 12th Street South, St Petersburg, Florida 33705
If you don't already have one on file with us, sign your waiver ahead of time here, or get your parent or legal guardian to if you're under 18.
Pre-Registration Online is Required
All registration must be done online at GFLSeries.com.
You can go straight to skating with no check-in on site required. Refunds are completely okay if you can't make it. Email Help@TheBoardr.com for a refund.
Register Now Online
Policies & Guidelines
- Please practice all social distancing guidelines at all times
- Driving separately is recommended
- Face masks are recommended
- There will be no wristbands issued, no check-in required, and no on-site registration
We will be running this schedule as close to on time as possible. Please arrive on time to not miss your Division. Unfortunately, adjustments cannot be made.
- 9am: Practice
- 9am - 10am: Adaptive Clinic
- An open session with a dedicated staff member to introduce adaptive skateboarding.
- Street Men's 9 and Under
- Street Men's 10 to 12
- Bowl Men's 9 and Under
- Bowl Men's 10 to 12
- Street Women's
- Street Men's Advanced
- Street Men's Adaptive Beginner
- Street Men's Adaptive Advanced
- Street Women’s Adaptive Beginner
- Street Women’s Adaptive Advanced
- Bowl Women's
- Bowl Men's Advanced
- Bowl Men's Adaptive Beginner
- Bowl Men's Adaptive Advanced
- Bowl Women’s Adaptive Beginner
- Bowl Women’s Adaptive Advanced
- Bowl Men's 13 to 29
- Bowl Men's 30 and Up
- Street Men's 13 to 15
- Street Men's 16 to 29
- Street Men's 30 and Up
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Bowl Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 3 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.
Use the hashtag #GFLSeries so we can check out all your posts from this event.
Frequently Asked Questions
For full details on how the entire series works, click here.