Camp Woodward, 134 Sports Camp Drive, Woodward, Pennsylvania 16882
This event is one division for all genders and skill levels.
It's open to anyone from the United States, Canada, or Mexico.
Register Online Now
- 12pm - 6pm: Open Practice
- 12pm - 6pm: Scheduled Practice and Registration
- 6pm: Rider Meeting
- 10am - 12pm: Open Practice and Registration
- 12pm: Prelims
- Organized Jams Format
- 7 riders per Heat, two 45-second runs, ride in order
- 10 minutes of Practice before each Heat
- Judged on overall impression
- Top 14 advance to Finals
- Finals immediately following
- Awards immediately following
- Winner gets airfare and hotel for the Vans BMX Pro Cup Huntington Beach.2nd and 3rd place get hotel at Huntington.