Please join us for a fun day of clinics, contests, and an invitational jam. Get Rad for Ray is hosted by the Tony Hawk Foundation and The Boardr to celebrate the life of Ray Underhill.
Tickets are not needed. This event is free and open for the public to watch.
- 9am - 11am: Registration and Open Practice
- 11am - 12pm: Beginner Skateboarder Clinics
- 12pm - 1pm: Bowl Jam in the Flow Bowl - 14 and Under
- 1pm - 2pm: Bowl Jam in the Flow Bowl - 15 to 35
- 2pm - 3pm: Bowl Jam in the Flow Bowl - 36 and Up
- 3pm - 3:30pm: Invitational Practice
- 3:30pm: Invitational Bowl Jam in the Deep Bowl
- 5 skater jams, skate in order
- 5 runs each
- Max 30 seconds or skate until you fall
- Judged on overall impression
- 4:30pm - 5pm:
- Pro Invitational Jam for Best Stalefish, Best Invert, and Longest Liptrick (any slide or grind)
- Also open to top three from am contests
- 5pm: Awards/Closing
Register Online Now
Confirmed Skaters So Far
Tony Hawk, Mike McGill, Brighton Zeuner, Brad McClain, Aaron Jaws Homoki, Ben Raybourn, Lizzie Armanto
We're using the hashtag #gr4r. Follow @TheBoardr on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat for coverage.
Ray Quotes from Animal Chin
Start the video at 23:00 for Ray's part at the ramp where his wrist is danked!